To place your order:
- Choose your wedding collection
- Choose the quantity of the stationery that you require
- Add the required products to your shopping cart
- Review the cart, then check out and pay. (Yes, it’s that easy!)
(If you’ve requested samples of any of our ranges, there will be a code for you to enter at this stage
which removes the cost of these).
After placing your order:
- You’ll receive a form from us which we need you to complete with all the information about
your wedding day. This asks you for all the details that need to be added to your wedding
- Complete this form as soon as possible (being careful to note the deadline for submitting the
information if your wedding is not too far away, although we’ll remind you – don’t worry),
and submit this to us. Of course, you’ll find detailed instructions on the form to guide you on
how to complete it fully and correctly.
- Then, we’ll begin the design process! Exciting, right!!!
- You’ll receive a proof copy to check 7-10 working days which we’ll need you to check and
confirm approval of. This is also your final chance to let us know of any edits that are
required to the details.
- All correct and approved? Fantastic! Confirm your approval of the final design and we’ll then
get your stationery printed and on its way to you! And we’ll keep you updated about your
anticipated delivery date and delivery updates during transit.
- Delivery of your wedding stationery – eek!
On D-day (wedding stationery delivery day), you’ll receive a beautifully presented package
from us. We’ll keep the details secret for now about what the package will be like but suffice
to say that when it arrives, you’ll be even more excited about your upcoming wedding day (if
that was even possible!)
Holding the invitations in your hand will be the moment that you realise that your dream
wedding will soon become reality!
Our clients tell us that stationery delivery day is the moment when it hits them – that the
planning stage is almost over and that the wedding day is now not too far away. It’s a
memorable day for all the right reasons. And they day when, we hope, that you’ll be
reminded that you made the right choice by choosing Coleman & Co to design and create
your wedding stationery.